Terms and Conditions
For travellers with Megalithomania
All guests must read these carefully and comply with them in full
1) For a Megalithomania tour to go ahead a required number of persons is necessary. Should that amount not be reached by a prescribed date, the tour could be cancelled or altered. If you register to go on this tour, please do not purchase air tickets until confirmation is given. Those who do book tickets prior to confirmation of the tour's go ahead do so at their own expense.
All international transfers and bank costs must be taken care of by the individual,
afterwards referred to as "the guest." These will be added on final
payment by the tour operator, afterwards referred to as MEGALITHOMANIA.
MEGALITHOMANIA cannot refund any monies paid within 30 days before the start of
a tour should the guest decide to cancel the trip.
MEGALITHOMANIA will refund 50% if you cancel upto 30 days prior to the start of
the tour (this does not include deposit).
MEGALITHOMANIA cannot refund deposits up to 90 days prior to tour. Before that
we can refund only 50% deposit if you cancel.
MEGALITHOMANIA cannot be held responsible for any injury, accident, theft or loss
of goods during the tour. Please arrange travel insurance and relevant visas before
booking this tour and have a passport with at least 8 months past the end date
of the tour. Evidence of travel insurance, relevant visas and passport details
will be requested prior to departure. Failing to produce these can and will lead
to cancellation of the booking.
Full payment and passport details must be received from guests one month before
Roommates: We are happy to try to and match our guests with a suitable roommate
for those who are traveling alone. If we are unable to do this, you will be responsible
to pay for the single supplement. Early registration will facilitate this process.
If we do not reach the required numbers of guests to run this tour, you will get
deposits and any tour payments back only. All flights outside those of the tour's
schedule are the responsibility of the buyer, and must be booked by the guest
themselves. MEGALITHOMANIA cannot be held responsible for flights booked, changed
or cancelled before confirmation of the tour's go ahead is given, or in the event
of the tour's cancellation through circumstances beyond its control.
10) Guests must have sufficent self mobility to ascend hills and slopes, walk a distance of up to five miles (8 km)on any single excursion, and also to be able to walk at a reasonable pace without the assistance of others.
11) If any tour guest has a dispute with any third party encountered during a tour, then the matter must be taken up at the earliest convenience and in private with the local tour guide and/or a representative of MEGALITHOMANIA. They should not display their anger or vent their grievances in front of other guests, or the local population. Failure to comply with this rule could result in the person with the grievance being asked to leave the tour at their own cost.
12) the itinerary of any tour may be subject to change if circumstances arise beyond the reasonable control of MEGALITHOMANIA.
13) MEGALITHOMANIA cannot be held responsible for refunding monies paid by guests should the tour be cancelled either before or during the trip due to reasons of war, conflict, other manmade acts of aggression, natural disasters and/or the failure of companies or individuals employed to provide services offered as part of the tour.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org